|There are 0 sections of this class|
Start the day with a fantastic brunch buffet at the Old Mill Restaurant! Get into the Holiday Spirit as we then stop at Yankee Candle Village in Deerfield of course, there's lots more than candles there perfect spot for some Holiday shopping! Continue to Springfield's Forest Park for the Bright Nights Holiday lights display, where thousands of Christmas lights fill up the park!
- Round-trip coach transportation, including driver and Celebration Tours II tour director. Refreshments served along the way.
*Estimated time of departure: 9:00 am Estimated return time: 7:00 pm
*You will be notified of exact itinerary a week prior to trips departure. Due to working with other communities, times are subject to change.
- Brunch buffet at the Old Mill Restaurant. Brunch includes scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon, French toast and pancakes, pasta, seafood, poultry, carved ham and roast beef, potatoes, homemade corn fritters, pecan rolls, fresh fruit, cake and pastries, make your own strawberry shortcake, coffee, juice and champagne toast.
- Stop at Yankee Candle Village in Deerfield, with time to browse, shop and perhaps have a coffee or hot chocolate.
- Visit Bright Nights at Forest Park in Springfield enjoy the lights as your coach travels through the park if you don't already have the Holiday Spirit, you will after Bright Nights!
- Gratuities for all tour features, except driver and tour director.
Max Count: (25), Min Count: (0), Enrolled: (0)