|There are 7 sections of this class|
Just 6 or 7 hours from Boston and yet, worlds away! See vast farms as you share the road with traditional buggies shopping center parking lots even provide hitching posts for horses! Our guide will talk about the history and customs of the fascinating people of Lancaster's Amish countryside. You'll have a chance to meet them as you shop for local crafts, handmade jams, jellies, and lots more! In addition to sampling the local cuisine, see "Jesus" at the Sight & Sound Theater.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation with driver and Celebration Tours II tour director. Refreshments served on board and appropriate rest stops along the way.
*Estimated departure time: 7:00 AM. Estimated return time: 7:00 PM
*A full detailed itinerary will be mailed out to you two weeks prior to trip's departure. Due to working with other communities, times are subject to change.
- Two (2) Nights stay at the Fulton Steamboat Inn in Lancaster, PA including (2) Family-style breakfasts.
- Two (2) dinners at two delicious and plentiful Amish restaurants.
- Visits to an improv show at the Mount Hope Tavern, Amish Quilt and Craft Shop and Amish Farmlands, a play Jesus at the Sight & Sound Theater, an artist talk at Plain & Fancy, Kitchen Kettle Village and Bird in Hand Farmers Market.
- Taxes and gratuities for tour features, except customary gratuities to driver and tour director.
Max Count: (20), Min Count: (0), Enrolled: (0)